Where to head to in Birmingham on Black Friday
by Kimberly Low on 10/11/2016
It’s time to find out where the best deals are as Black Friday is coming to Birmingham!
With some planning, common sense and our list of where to head to, we hope you’re able to score as many great deals as possible:
1. ArgosYou can’t miss Argos on Black Friday. Deals are already under way and expect the stores themselves to open early on Black Friday itself. Wide screen televisions, Nutribullets and LEGOs, there’s something for everyone in Argos.
2. Bull RingThe Bull Ring will be opening its door on 7am on Black Friday and closing at 10pm. The day after it will be open from 8am – 8pm. With over 160 retailers to choose from, you better get them elbows greased in time for 25 November!
3. BootsBoots, like it always did will be holding pre-Black Friday offers on beauty, fragrance and electrical products, ending on 26 November. Among items with prices expected to be slashed are beard trimmers, rechargeable electric toothbrush, shavers and many more.
4. Burt's BeesBlack Friday is the time to grab those beloved lip balms from Burt’s Bees. They’re great as Christmas gifts exchange at the office.
5. CarpetrightHead over to Carpetright on 25 November to get the best deals on bed frames, mattresses and floorings. It has stores on Stechford Retail Park, Ravenside Retail Park in Erdington, Oldbury Green Retail Park, Sears Retail Park in Solihull and Broadwalk Retail Park in Walsall.
6. Currys PC WorldWide screen TVs, printers, laptops, smartphones and nespresso machines – find them all at Currys. Known for always having one of the best Black Friday deals in town, you snooze, you lose.
7. GAMEOf course there’s something for gamers too. GAME is already offering cheap Xbox and Play Station deals and further discounts will be unveiled on Black Friday, running through the weekend!
8. Hi-TecYou outdoorsy types with a penchant for adventures won’t be missing out on the Black Friday fun. Hi-Tec, a trusted brand for outdoor footwear and clothing will be having not just Black Friday sale but also Cyber Monday sales! Expect discounts up to 50% on selected items.
9. Marks and SpencerEarly deals for Black Friday are already available at M&S’ website, with up to 50% off some clothing, beauty products and homeware. This is your chance to visit the Longbridge store, its biggest outlet in Midlands!
Have a great Black Friday weekend, Brummies!